Turn it up to 11
Isthmus Beer & Cheese Fest returns to the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin, for year 11 on Saturday, Jan. 18! Meet and mingle with brewers and cheesemakers from around the state (and beyond) and sample hundreds of delicious creations in the midst of your bleak Wisconsin winter. This event is for attendees 21+ years of age.
RSVP to the Facebook event here.
Tickets are ON SALE NOW! This event sells out every year, so grab them while you can. Tickets to Isthmus events support local, independent journalism. Thank you for your support of Madison’s alt-weekly.
Watch this episode of Discover Wisconsin to see what our fest is all about.
Best of Fest: Attendees vote to declare which beer and cheese is the Best of Fest. Congratulations to 3 Sheeps Brewing Co. and Springside Cheese on being named the 2019 Best of Fest winners!
We’re proud to welcome some of Madison’s favorite food carts and restaurants to the fest with food available for purchase. We know you’ll eat a lot of cheese, but for those who want to eat a proper lunch or dinner, here’s who will be there:
Plan your trip to Madison with a stay at the Madison Concourse Hotel. Coming from out of town? We’ve teamed up with the Madison Concourse Hotel, the official hotel of Isthmus Beer & Cheese Fest, to provide you a memorable place to stay with a great deal. Visit their website or call 800-356-8293 to book (ask for the Isthmus Beer & Cheese Fest rate). Stay in a Premier room for the reduced rate of $139 per night, or stay in luxury in a Governor’s Club room at $199 per night.
Free shuttles will run to and from the fest from locations across Madison every 30 minutes between 10:45 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Thank you to Habush, Habush & Rottier for being our official Shuttle Sponsor.
Shuttle stop locations:
- One Barrel Brewing Company (east side of Madison)
- Madison Concourse Hotel (downtown Madison)
- HopCat Madison (downtown Madison)
- The Great Dane at Hilldale
Two major bike paths connect to Alliant Energy Center: The Wingra Creek Bike Path follows Wingra Creek through Quann Park to the Park Street and Fish Hatchery Road area, and the Capital City Trail runs along Lake Monona adjacent to John Nolen Drive.
Madison Metro Transit has regular stops along John Nolen Drive, Olin Avenue and Rimrock Road. Visit www.mymetrobus.com to plan your trip.
- From Chicago (South): I-90 West to Exit 142A, West on U.S. Highways 12 & 18, 5 miles to Rimrock Road, Exit 262
- From Green Bay (North): I-90 East to Exit 142A, West on U.S. Highways 12 & 18, 5 miles to Rimrock Road, Exit 262
- From Milwaukee (East): I-94 West, I-90 East to Exit 142A, West on U.S. Highways 12 & 18 to Rimrock Road, Exit 262
- From Minneapolis (West): I-90 East to Exit 142A, West on U.S. Highways 12 & 18 to Rimrock Road, Exit 262
- From Des Moines (South): I-80 East to I-380 North, North on Highway 151 to U.S. Highways 12 & 18 East, East to Rimrock Road, Exit 262
Parking for the Alliant Energy Center Exhibition Hall is through the Main Gate on Rimrock Road. Parking is $7.
Coat check will be available at the event. Alliant charges $1 for this service.
For sponsorship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.